How to view the images ...

To view a thumbnail image fullsize, right click on the thumbnail and select open in new window/tab.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

just a boring update

Nothing much happening round here, work work work, school school school, rugby rugby rugby.
I spent this last weekend (well obviously not the last one hehehe, I'm a bit behind the times) in Bahrain for a conference on MAPS - a testing system - very cool.
The girls stayed with dad and did some stuff around the compound, and obviously Andre spent as much time as he could watching rugby :)
I arrived back and had to get my passport off quickly to the travel agent to send to the Greek embassy to get a my visa for the Spring Conference end of the month. Home quick to watch the Sharks win yet another game....yay still unbeaten !

No comments: