How to view the images ...

To view a thumbnail image fullsize, right click on the thumbnail and select open in new window/tab.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Bahrain 10's

Andre spent the previous weekend in Bahrain.
First at a conference and then for the rugby. We - the girls and I, weren't able to go as my passport was still in Riyadh for my Greek visa :( This unfortunately meant we saw him for barely 6 hours from Wednesday to Friday evening. The Midnight 10's was apparently really good, the Al Khobar team walked away with 1st place so of course they all came back exhausted but very chuffed.
They have a celebratory family braai planned for this weekend - I will be in Greece though so Andre and the girls will go and have a bite and fun at the pool with the rest of the team.
Photos on Andre's machine and considering he is in Yanbu again, they'll have to wait cos I know he'll never get them uploaded from his side hehehe

No comments: