How to view the images ...

To view a thumbnail image fullsize, right click on the thumbnail and select open in new window/tab.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm back but my boy is gone :(

Well I got back from SA on Saturday night late from our study trip. Was an awesome trip and I will be posting photos, take a look on the kids blog, no point in posting them all here and there !
And we flew into action - well actually by the time André picked me up in the evening he pretty much had everything sorted.
You see we had agreed that if our Sharks won their semi, and got a home final, André would get to fly home for the game. So being his birthday weekend and all....how could I let my jealousy get in the way and refuse my boy ???
He left this afternoon and will be back early in the week.
So we're alone at home again but its not soooo bad (don't tell André though) because we are all just super busy. School year ends in less than a month and so we have yearbooks, graduations, report cards, student-led conferences, portfolios, all the typical end of year stuff to be worrying about. Yay means we'll be visiting home again soon !

Would like to make mention that it is exactly 1 year and 1 day since my sister Alison had her stroke ! She continues to prove just how marvelous she is and how great God is at her continued progress. Thankyou to all my family, Mommy especially for looking after each other, it helps us sleep a whole lot easier.

Not much else except GO Sharks for Saturday. As a South African I will say even if somehow the Sharks don't pull it off (I am on your side here boys, don't get me wrong), it is against The Bulls and so it will be a SA side winning the competition and thats a good thing in itself.

Will update again soon, til then, have a great weekend family and friends !

1 comment:

Steven Chaplin said...

A little late on wishing, but we did think of you on the day. So Happy Birthday anyway, André, we hope you had a good party in SA.
Love from all of us in NZ