How to view the images ...

To view a thumbnail image fullsize, right click on the thumbnail and select open in new window/tab.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Dads 'n Donuts

Every year at school we have a Dads 'n Donuts where all our dads are invited to school 7:30-8:15 to share a donut and some coffee with their kids. This year it was Sunday 17th February but sadly Aimee and Lucy's Daddy was sitting in a hotel in Yanbu.
So I was the stand-in this year (sadly again, last two years Andre has been away).
We started by viewing some pottery the girls had done in Art class.

Its Reading Month at school too so while we enjoyed our donut, Lucy read to Aimee and I. Donuts done, we had some math games and activities set up for kids to demonstrate.
Lucy did some measuring activities - measured my ankle and wrist, head circumference and handspan. WOW, Aimee has the same handspan as me already and her shoe size ain't far off either hehehe.
Aimee and I played a math game together from Frog.
All this done it was back to class for the girls and off to work for mom.
Happy Dads 'n Donuts 2008 !

1 comment:

Steven Chaplin said...

MY little nieces are too cute, they probably won't like hearing it, but lets face facts, they just are.
I suppose I won't be saying little for too much longer either.