How to view the images ...

To view a thumbnail image fullsize, right click on the thumbnail and select open in new window/tab.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

saudi internet connection arrrgggghhh!

Well I have three postings sitting in drafts because they contain photos and my connection is being more than a little uncooperative at present. As soon as I find the time and patience to wage the war, those posts will appear. These include, Halloween parade at school, Rugby in Doha and the girls first experience on a jetski - visiting Larry and Nikki.
Til then.....you'll have to just be content with my moaning and groaning heheheh
Have a wonderful week - we have parent conferences on Tuesday & Wednesday - wish us luck :)

1 comment:

Steven Chaplin said...

I now know the feeling, haven't had any complaints till lately, when trying ot upload a video, tried again and again, eventually it worked the next morning.