How to view the images ...

To view a thumbnail image fullsize, right click on the thumbnail and select open in new window/tab.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Chickenpox......what a spring break we're having !

How ADD am I ?
While sitting in an ADD session this afternoon with Dr. Ned Hallowell I received an sms from André asking what chicken pox looked like ! He was waiting outside the pharmacy - prayer time - to find out what the pharmacist had to say. Take a look at our "Calomine Kid" and you can see, their verdict hehehe


Had to laugh, Dr. Hallowell was absolutely fabulous, in fact it was at last year's conference in Bangkok that I first heard him and ....Wow ! But while I was listening to his presentation, I was texting back and forth with André and heheheh I actually could focus more while doing that than when I was just listening and taking notes ! How ADD am I !

No comments: