How to view the images ...

To view a thumbnail image fullsize, right click on the thumbnail and select open in new window/tab.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

PRE- big adventure

NOTE to self - we do not need anymore babies hehehe
Pre-big adventure we took the cats down to Khobar to kennels (Wednesday morning). Meouwie our oldest obviously gets car sick because she did similar on her long trek up to Rastanura last July.
Halfway into the drive Meouwie decides to have a nice runny pooh in her cat box and in her efforts to 'cover' it up she steps in it. SO we pull over to try and clean up - Andre NEVER touched a pooh nappy for his daughters but HAD to help me clean up Meouwie (me holding her while he wetwipes her paws clean hehehe). No sooner are we back on the road then Ramadi decides its toilet time in her box. So theres me sitting in the back back of the car with all the catfood and two cat boxes, Nicholas on my lap so he'll calm down and I have to clean out Ramadi's catbox.
I thought I was done with cleaning up after babies - obviously not hehehe

No comments: