How to view the images ...

To view a thumbnail image fullsize, right click on the thumbnail and select open in new window/tab.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Weekend



Yay, its the weekend, time to catch up with some work hehehe :( but too be honest, probably won't even open my bag although I should :( its been a rough one so I'm sure we'll take the chance to just relax together. Andre will be back later tonight from being in RĂ£bigh - somewhere between Yanbu and Jeddah - the other side of the Kingdom, will be nice to have him home again :)

Getting ready this week for my staff presentation (the practice) of what I'll be presenting in Bangkok in March, nervous already, don't know how I'll survive in a room full of strangers ???? Sad you won't be coming along Ria :(

Might get the opportunity to go to Greece too this year, our Middle School typically does a studytrip each year to "somewhere". So this year Jana and I had spoken about trying to organise one to RSA or the USA but we just got tied up with other stuff so ... she has said she won't/can't go but there is one planned for Greece and so I am down to be the 'other' chaperone, will have to wait and see though.

Okay family and friends, I know its not your weekend yet but by the time some of you read this, it might be so ... Enjoy YOUR weekend, whenever YOU get to take it :) xxx

No comments: