How to view the images ...

To view a thumbnail image fullsize, right click on the thumbnail and select open in new window/tab.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Growing up, I can remember my gran saying once that if it were possible to come back as anything, she'd come back as a man ! Being about 10 years old at the time (I think, because afterall it was sooooo long ago) my cousins and I asked why .... She responded by saying that what was better, you get to sit around and women serve you hehehehe ! Well not anymore and I think she would have been rather impressed by all of the fabulous 'Dads' we have in our extended family, I know I am !

From Holidays.net : Father's Day is a day of commemoration and celebration of Dad. It is a day to not only honor your father, but all men who have acted as a father figure in your life - whether as Stepfathers, Uncles, Grandfathers, or "Big Brothers."
Andre -- Happy Father's Day, from your very first one where you spent the day on the rugby field at Kearsney (1999) to this (the photo) your second one in kingdom (2003), and now your tenth (2008) - spending it on the other side of the kingdon, far away from your girls.... we're thankful for you and love you so very very much !

No comments: