How to view the images ...

To view a thumbnail image fullsize, right click on the thumbnail and select open in new window/tab.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Our very special Mom and Granny

It's my very special Mommy's birthday today.
Marlene Moira Chaplin turns 65 today - she looks great for her age and most time rushes around with more energy than I can muster on a good day :)
She is fabulous and we're so lucky to have her !
We miss her so very much and wish we could've been with the family this evening to share her day with her.
Alas it is not to be but we enjoyed remembering some times we spent together on our holidays home.
(if I could've found any photos of the girls with their Granny without a goofy look on my face I would've but oh no it's a sacrifce I'll have to make hehehe)

Happy Birthday Mommy
We love you lots and lots - much more than jellytots :)
xxooxxooxxxxooxxooxxxxooxxooxxxxooxxooxxxxooxxooxx

No comments: