How to view the images ...

To view a thumbnail image fullsize, right click on the thumbnail and select open in new window/tab.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Take a look at this fabulous lady !

Okay, so I arrived in South Africa on Friday morning (JHB) and finally touched down in Durban at 2pm. Straight to the hospital to a wonderful surprise of Alison walking out of one of the offices. Happy Birthday Steven :)
Isn't she just amazing - less than a month after her stroke !
Hit the ground running and it was off to therapy with her Saturday morning. To which we were told "No more walking stick !" now that she had me along at therapy it was her chance to make use of a personal 'trainer' hehehe and get her really walking.
We had a picnic lunch there on Sunday - the photos ....
Happy Birthday Aunty Mary & Val !



Alison and I work everyday from 9-12, in the gym (sittups. leg ups, walking etc.), at speech and even spent some time in the pool on Tuesday. (Thanks Mommy for watching the girls during this time xoxox)
She is now walking everywhere and first it was no cane, someone walking to steady and support her, now she can pretty much walk ahead/next to and I have minimal concern of her falling. Her speech is coming along, we have our moments still when I can't understand but we have a good laugh anyway.
I can honestly say I have an amazing sister !!!

No comments: